Well, Christmas is over, at least for us in our household. With that said, what are your goals for the new year? Not resolutions, mind you, but honest-to-goodness-real-life goals?
- blog more. I did terribly with that this year.
- Be a better housekeeper. Just ask dh.
- Make more lists–I’m terrible with it, yet if I make lists I get more stuff done.
- Finish more WIPs. ‘Nuff said.
- Lose 60 lbs. Anyone with me on this?
- Start doing Pilates. This starts today, after I get the living room cleared out.
- Eat healthier. Gotta stop eating those $1 frozen pizzas that are just soooo good!
- Work on having a more frugal home. i already make my own laundry soap, but I want to stop using paper towels by the end of 2009.
- Learn to use medicinal herbs.
- Grow more herbs and veggies this year.
- BUY A HOUSE!! i can’t even BEGIN to tell y’all how much this is needed! We’re currently in a 2-bedroom 1200 sq. ft. condo, no basement, little closet space, no attic, yet a tiny mudroom that is full of christmas decorations, canning supplies, emergency candles, camping equipment, and large baby items (anyone need an exersaucer? O_o). There are four of us living here.
- Bake more. I’ve been bad the last couple months. I need to find more nice whole-wheat recipes. Anyone have some?
- Make more gifts instead of spending a ton of money on gift cards. That’s pretty much all we gave out this year.
- Make more clothes. We could save so much money if I made our own.
- Find a way to earn a monthly income from the home so that we can get out of this condo. The girls really need a real yard to play in! I have some ideas, and I may use some of the money from my in-laws to set up an etsy shop. I also may try to take in some baby-sitting gigs. Anyone have any other ideas?
How about you? What are your goals this year?